Thursday, September 26, 2013

Wet N Wild Calender 2014

I am sooo excited to announce that I am now published in a calendar- Yay yay YAYY!!! This is my first calender publication so as you can imagine I am pretty excited about it :-D The Wet N Wild Calendar features 14 of Australia's Bikini Models and I feel so honored that I was one of the girls chosen. Thank you so much to the amazing photographer Charlie Suriano for making it all happen, could not have achieved this without him!

The photo that got chosen is a little bit cheeky , hehe.. something a little different to my usual happy smiley photos. Nonetheless, I love it! Here is the picture for you all to see.

The calender can be purchased online at http://www.sportzblitz.net/onlinestore/wet-n-wild-calendar-2013.html
Jessica Stevens in the 2014 Wet N Wild Calender - Photo by Charlie Suriano


No comments:

Post a Comment