Thursday, September 26, 2013

Spicy Mince on a Lettuce Cup

I got home later than normal so I quickly whipped up this simple but delicious meal. I already had the Spicy Beef Mince cooked and ready in the fridge so this meal was as simple as heating up the mince with added spinach and putting it on top of a bed of lettuce leafs and then topped with cottage cheese and a dab of No Added Sugar BBQ sauce (yes I know there's more then a dab haha I was tired and went a little crazy:P)  I originally intended to make several small servings of this from small lettuce leafs but one massive one was easier. It was actually delicious and hit the spot just perfectly! I would have loved some avocado to put with it to but I'm all out at the moment . Anyway... here is the end product ! (Sorry it's not presented too amazing, I didn't know I would be blogging it at the time) . 





Jess xxx


2 comments:

  1. Whats the recipe for beef mixture?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have the exact measurements but it was something like this:
      - 1 kilo of premium lean beef
      - Crushed Garlic
      - Crushed Chilli
      -Macadamia Nut Oil

      - Heat 1 tablespoon of Macadamia Nut oil in pan on medium-high heat. - Mix a generous amount of chilli and garlic through the mince - Cook mince on the pan , turning over regularly . Cook until brown (think it was about 15 minutes)

      So simple and tasty!! Enjoy!:) Xxxx

      Delete