Thursday, September 26, 2013

Warning: Dont Watch

Good morning readers(whoever you may be..?)

Thank you for staying in touch with me and reading this blog of mine. What have you been up too? I would love to hear from you and keep in contact with my readers. If you are reading my blog, the least I can do is talk to you directly and apologise for wasting your valuable time.. Haha joking joking. Anyway, sometimes I get the urge to be silly and the other day this boredom resulted in me making a You-Tube video of me singing (Oh no I know what your thinking!).

It really is an absolutely pointless  little video of me singing and bopping along to some of my favorite songs at the moment. Only God knows what I am thinking some times. Anyway, its fun and silly and I hope that whoever watches it gets a little laugh:-)

PS Don't get too excited, I'm not very good at making videos OR singing so it really is nothing to spectacular haha!:-)


Check it out here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bN1hkkx7few


No comments:

Post a Comment