Thursday, September 26, 2013

I would LOVE to hear from YOU!

Okay, so I would love to hear from YOU about what you want me to blog about. So far I haven't really posted anything except pictures of me modelling but this is something that I want to change! I would love to write about other passion  health and fitness.  For those that know me know that this something I am extremely passionate about and I would really love to be able to share that passion with you, my readers and followers.

If you have any specific questions you want me to answer, or topics that you want me to talk about, I would LOVE to hear from you. Please email me at jess@jessicastevens.com.au with your questions/topics and I will promise to answer them on here.

Again, I thank you all so much for showing so much love and support to me. It really does mean the world to me and I can't wait to grow this blog and share my life with you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment