Friday, August 29, 2014

Bec's Story - Snap Fitness Success Story


Bec's Story - Snap Fitness Success Story
Thank you to SNAP FITNESS USA for featuring my incredible client Bec as their success story! You can view her transformation and read her story below:


Post from Snap Fitness USA:
After being overweight for seven years, Bec knew it was time to make a serious change in her life. She had tried all sorts of diets and quick fixes but she always put weight back on and lacked the knowledge of how to live a healthy lifestyle. 

“This year, I reached a breaking point after struggling to get up off the floor after playing with my kids,” Bec said.  “I burst into tears and knew, I'd hit the wall.”

She joined Snap Fitness and shortly after decided to use personal training with Jessica Stevens. Jessica Stevens was recently selected as one of our Top Ten #SnapNation Personal Trainers.

“My life changed forever and I haven't looked back since,” Bec said. “Not only has Jessica transformed my body but my entire mindset.  She has taught me a whole new way of looking at food, fitness and myself.”

Bec now fuels her body through clean eating and daily fitness routines. She has lost 41.2kgs and is present in her children’s lives.



We are very proud of you, Bec! Keep up the great work.

No comments:

Post a Comment