Friday, January 3, 2014

Run Stop Shop

Just popping in quickly to share with everyone one of my new favorite online websites,  Run Stop Shop



This site has quickly become my number one go-to for all fitness wear apparel and has been super handy on my busy days when I cant make it to the shops in time and need to purchase something(and lets face it, all I ever buy these days is gym wear stuff , I basically live in the stuff Lol!) . The website is easy to navigate, the quality of items are high, the prices are reasonable plus there are always discounts on and the postage is quick!

Just a few of my most recent and favorite purchases!

If you need new gym tights, a sports crop, bag, sports watch, heart rate monitor, runners or basically ANYTHING fitness related then Run Stop Shop will no doubt be able to help you out!

Love love love my sparkly new gym bag!

The site contains both female and male items so you are bound to find something for yourself, partner or friend. Have a looksie for yourself and see what i'm talking about... no doubt you will find something you love at a great price!
  
Wearing my Running Bare tights

Although the prices are already discounted and very affordable, they have been generous enough to allow all those affiliated with me a further 10% off their online order! Yahoo!!  Use the voucher code JESSICASTEVENS10 to claim your discount at the checkout page.

Enjoy shopping ladies ! ;) 
Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment