Friday, October 11, 2013

International Kickboxer Full Page Feature

Okay okay okay !! So I have just found out that one of my photos from my shoot with Charlie Suriano has been SOLD and already PUBLISHED in this months edition of International Kickboxer Magazine. I have been named the "International Kickboxer" girl of the month(which is funny because I know absolutely nothing about fight sports haha whoops!).

I went into the news-agency yesterday to check it out and was so excited when I opened up the magazine to see a full page of ME!!... And my booty.. hahaha my booty is definitely making a splash lately (must be all those squats paying off..?) Anyway, when I was in the news-agents I could also see the 2014 Wet N Wild Calender on the shelves too(Im the October girl). The calendar was my first major publication and now I have TWO publications in the stores at the same time . A you can tell Im just a little excited about all of this. I just want to thank Charlie Suriano for making all of this happen. I could not have achieved either of these publications without him! Below is a copy of the publication for you all to see but please go do check out the real deal in your local newsagents (if you are in Australia). If you do manage to get yourself a copy, I would love for you to email me a picture of you holding up the article to jess@jessicatstevens.com.au and I will feature you on my Twitter account @jessicastevens :-)
Thank you for checking in to my blog, I hope you have an absolutely wonderful day !

Jess xx

Jessica Stevens - Full Page Feature in International Kickboxer Nov/Dec Edition 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment